All I did today was sleep, eat & watch TV. Like seriously, w'sup w/ me. I don't remember my morning since I was awake, asleep, awake, asleep.. Blame D-Wiiiiz for being on the phone w/ me for 9857984732 hours. Lol. But he eventually left me to go to his best's house. So what does a princess do?
Go downstairs, eat KFC from last night @10AM. Then, @12, I ordered Papa John's (Hawaiian BBQ Chicken). Then I ate watermelon too. Hella watermelon. I havent eaten since 2 something but I am still fucking full right now @10:11PM!
I watched Disney Channel AAAAAAAAAAALLLDAAAAAAAAAY! Hannah Montana, Wizards, Suite Life &&& of course, Wizards on Deck w/ Hannah Montana marathon.
GAAAAAAAHDDD, I'm lame buuuut this is what I like to do when it's my dayoff. Is today payday? I forgot. I'l figure out tmrw.. I have work. :\ BLEHHHH. Kaybye.
Go downstairs, eat KFC from last night @10AM. Then, @12, I ordered Papa John's (Hawaiian BBQ Chicken). Then I ate watermelon too. Hella watermelon. I havent eaten since 2 something but I am still fucking full right now @10:11PM!
I watched Disney Channel AAAAAAAAAAALLLDAAAAAAAAAY! Hannah Montana, Wizards, Suite Life &&& of course, Wizards on Deck w/ Hannah Montana marathon.
GAAAAAAAHDDD, I'm lame buuuut this is what I like to do when it's my dayoff. Is today payday? I forgot. I'l figure out tmrw.. I have work. :\ BLEHHHH. Kaybye.
No comments:
Post a Comment