Not gonna lie, to an extent, I do care about what people say about me. Never underestimate my power to bitch when it comes to defending the ones I love. It seems nearly impossible to define me in a few words. I don't indulge in vanity or any kind of idiocy. But then again, my mouth always runs and I admit, sometimes it's out of line. Accept my sincere apology, if I ever have the balls to do so. This blog's pretty personal. But I trust you & I'm letting you into my little, blunt, sarcastic, bitchy cranium. Appreciate it. Kay, thanks, bye.
future looking bright for you to? so bright you can't wait to run to it and embrace whatever it has and you're not afraid of what's there?
ReplyDeleteyeah me too.
congrats flo! i'm happy that you're happy! you deserve every second of your happiness (that's a lot of happy)
HAHAHA! Thank you Shelds! It jst feels so so so amazing. GUHHH! :D
ReplyDelete