It's like, I want to go to sleep but my mind hates me so much, it completely harasses me & keeps me awake. You probably think about a lot of stuff too. Doesn't it suck? Ugh. Alright, 1:01AM, Sunday. I'm so going to bed. Well, try to.
Not gonna lie, to an extent, I do care about what people say about me. Never underestimate my power to bitch when it comes to defending the ones I love. It seems nearly impossible to define me in a few words. I don't indulge in vanity or any kind of idiocy. But then again, my mouth always runs and I admit, sometimes it's out of line. Accept my sincere apology, if I ever have the balls to do so. This blog's pretty personal. But I trust you & I'm letting you into my little, blunt, sarcastic, bitchy cranium. Appreciate it. Kay, thanks, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment