Friday, May 22, 2009

FML Moment?

Here's my day:

  1. 8AM: Drop mom off @ work.
  2. 930AM: Job interview. Went well. *Cross fingers*.
  3. 11AM: Got home, chillaxxxed.
  4. 2PM: Picked bro up from SVHS.
  5. 201PM: Found out car's almost out of gas.
  6. 230PM: Dropped bro off @ his gf's house in NorthLV, wherever the eff that is.
  7. 45PM: Cheyenne & Rainbow Intersection. About to turn left. Light turns green but car in front would not move.
  8. 346PM: The car behind me rear-ends me. Mind you, I got into a fender bender 5 months ago already.
  9. 347PM: Turn engine off, it’s fucking hot. Car's not damaged badly but it's fucking HOTTT outside in my interview/business attire.
  10. 348PM: I find out the lady behind me got hit by the car behind her so the domino effect yknw? Her car is damaged front & back.
  11. 349PM: The car who caused it all.. FARMERS INSURANCE COMPANY CAR driven by an INSURANCE AGENT.
  12. 349PM: I call my mom. She cannot believe for the love of all holy I get into another accident. I call Darrell, almost about to cryyy but he makes everything so much better sooo.. *SIIIIGH. We wait for the police.
  13. 415PM: By this time, 4 police cars pass by us but don't fucking stop. We are still on the left lane of the road.. Cars honking, whistling, yelling, speeding.
  14. 416PM: I realize I'm going to be late to pick my mom up but I couldnt fucking leave b/c police are still M.I.A.
  15. 447PM: I swear at the insurance agent for the 3295879458th time telling him I really have to leave and the police report has to be fucking filled up.
  16. 448PM: I leave.
  17. 510PM: I pick my mom up. She's just apathetic & laughing at my bad luck.
  18. 530PM: I realize I forgot to eat the whole day.
  19. Now: MajorHeadache.


So, is that FML? Yeah, FML. I never thought I'd say it but.. Yep.

1 comment:

  1. i'm sooo sorry love, that crazy sucks
    *hug*

    ReplyDelete