Friday, May 8, 2009

Words From. . .

India.Arie, Keri Hilson, Rachel Yamagata, John Legend, Brooke Fraser, Shayne Ward, Aaradhna.

It's like yesterday
I didn't even know your name

Then you came in, and knocked me on my face
Feels like in I'm a race
But I already won first place

If I could take you away
Pretend I was queen

You showed me everyday new possibilities
You proved my fantasies of love could really be

I've been staring at the sky tonight
Marvelling and passing time
Wondering what to do with daylight
Until I can make you mine
You are the one I want, you are the one I want

And if our love was a story book
We would meet on the very first page
The last chapter would be about
How I’m thankful for the life we’ve made

I'm never gonna say goodbye
I'm never gonna leave your side
I'm never, no baby you're with me

No comments:

Post a Comment